Mediaplus Warsaw Sp. z o.o
- We attach great importance to the privacy of the users of the www.mediapluswarsaw.pl website (“Website”).
The controller in respect of your personal data provided on the Website is Mediaplus Warsaw Sp z o.o., with its registered office at al.Jerozolimskie 134, 02-305 Warszawa, NIP (Tax Reg. No.) 1080004353 REGON (Industry ID Code): 141258746, KRS (Company No. 0000295205 , e-mail: email@example.com (“Controller”).
- If you have any enquiries regarding your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We process the data you provide to us directly or when using the Website. This includes the data you give to the Controller, e.g. in the forms or windows available on the Website, and the data you leave as you navigate through the Website, such as the information contained in cookies or the IP address of your device.
- The Controller processes such personal data for the following purposes:
|To perform a contract for services between the Controller and the user (“Services”)
||Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR: “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject (User) is party”
||Until the expiry or termination of the contract between you and the Controller, except that such data may be processed also after the expiry or termination of the contract, if it is permitted by the applicable law, e.g. to pursue claims.
|Marketing (including analyses and profiling of your data for marketing purposes) of the Controller’s products and services
||Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR: the Controller’s legitimate interest
||until the user objects to such processing.
|Marketing (including analyses and profiling of your data for marketing purposes) of the products and services of third parties (such data is processed if you have given your prior consent to such processing)
||Article 6(1)(a): voluntary consent
||until the consent is withdrawn
- You have the right to refuse to provide your personal data, but if you refuse to provide the information marked as mandatory for the provision of Services, the provision of the Services you may require will not be possible.
- Recipients of your personal data will include: third-party suppliers of the Controller’s ICT systems and of support for these systems, and providers of services in connection with the Controller’s day-to-day business, subject to contracts under which the processing of your personal data is entrusted with such suppliers or providers, and provided that these entities implement adequate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal data is protected. Your data may also be provided to recipients authorised by the applicable law to receive it, e.g. law enforcement agencies, in response to lawful requests (e.g. for the purposes of criminal proceedings).
- In certain situations, your data may provided to recipients based in third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA), if this is necessary for the provision of Services to you. If this is the case, adequate protection measures will be implemented. To request a copy of your personal data, please contact our data protection officer by email at email@example.com.
- Your personal data may also be processed through profiling.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to its processing.
- You have the right to lodge a compliant to the supervisory authority (the Office of Personal Data Protection).
- If the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent to the extent that your personal data is processed based on it. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- If the processing of your data is based on your consent or as part of any Services (the provision of your data is required for the provision of the Services), you have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive your personal data from the Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Your may choose to send your data to another controller.
II. Cookies policy
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit.
- Depending on the ‘lifetime’ of such files and similar technologies, we use two types of cookies:
- session cookies, which are are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device till log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser);
- persistent cookies, which are are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until the user deletes them.
- Depending on the purposes for which cookies and other similar technologies are used, we use the following types of cookies:
- essential cookies enabling the use of our services, for example: authentication cookies used for services that require authentication;
cookies used to ensure security, for example: to detect fraud in the authentication;
- efficiency cookies, which enable the collection of information about the use of websites and applications;
- functional cookies, which enable the storage of settings selected by the user and personalisation of the user interface, for example: the user’s language or region, font size, appearance of a website or application, etc.;
- advertisement cookies, which enable the delivery of advertising content more tailored to the user's interests;
- statistical cookies, which are used to produce statistics for the Website.
- Internet browsers are normally pre-set to accept cookies, but you can easily change your browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you may not be able to continue to use all the functionalities offered by the Website. For more information on cookies settings in different browsers, visit the official websites of the browsers, including:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Information on cookies can be found at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the Help section of your browser.